The Ground Hog T-4 Trencher is a small, operator propelled, chain-type trencher for jobs requiring up to 12 or 18-inch-deep trench. Heavy gauge powder coated steel is used throughout the T-4’s construction as well roller bearings and double-row ball bearings to ensure trouble-free service. Over 60 years of experience in the Rental, Construction and Landscape industries has produced a design that is very durable and easy to maintain, which leads to a fast return on investment.
- Easy to use, operator-friendly controls
- Low Maintenance
- Fits through narrow gates and doorways
- Will trench close to walls, fences, etc.
- Heavy gauge steel anybody frame
- Durable powder coated finish
- Choice of carbide tipped Shark Teeth or carbide tipped Bullet Teeth
- Solid roller digging chain for increased life
- Wide pneumatic tires with tubes
- Centrifugal clutch equipped with needle bearings and all metal drum and shoes
Note: The T-4 Trencher is not Self-Propelled.