The Model RF Drain Cleaning Machine features a 2-way auto cable feed that advances and retrieves cable with the push of a lever, while a cable guide spring keeps hands off rotating cable for added safety. The Model RF drain and sewer cleaning machine cleans 3” – 6” diameter lines and runs either 5/8” or 3/4” diameter “Tri-Max” inner core cable (the toughest cable in the industry) in lengths up to 100 ft. The Model RF utilizes the same quick connect “snap lock” tool fittings as the Model C and standard Model R. Reinforced open cable cage for quick inspection and cleaning. This rugged and reliable unit is ideal in situations with limited working space.
- Cable guide spring keeps hands off rotating cable for added safety.
- Heavy-duty 1/3 H.P. Baldor capacitor start motor.
- Rugged frame constructed of 1-1/4“steel tubing.
- Snap-lock couplings (the same used on the Model C and standard Model R) hold tools firmly in place – no screws to come loose or rust.
- 12“Flex Leader helps negotiate bends and traps.
- Easy-to-remove belt guard makes maintenance and repair easier. 8. Large 10“wheels for easy maneuvering.
- Easy-to-use air operated foot switch allows use of both hands when working with cable.
- Built-in GFCI with 20 ft. power cord.
- Reinforced cable cage totally open for quick inspection and cleaning.